- How to conceptualize, plan & organize high-impact events
- How to negotiate & deal with suppliers and contracts
- How to raise funds, budget and price event service fees
- How to market and manage sponsors
1. Different Types of Events, Concepts & Ideas
2. Functions, Skills & Habits of Professional Events Planners
3. Phases of Events Management
4. Contingency Planning: Handling Events Emergencies
5. Event Budget Assessment, Projections & ROI
6. Street Smart Event Marketing Strategies
7. Getting Sponsors for Your Event
8. Organization of an Event Management Team
9. Developing a Successful Event Management Work Group
10. Striking Deals and Managing Supplier Contracts
11. Mastering Events Marketing
12. Sponsorship Profiling & Benefits Structuring
13. Structuring Event Management Fees
14. Measuring Return on Investment & Return on Objectives
"How to Professionally Plan, Organize & Market
Successful Corporate Events"
A two-day intensive workshop on events management and marketing that will take
you through the initial stages of events handling until the final phase of planning,
managing & marketing high-impact but cost-efficient events.
This course includes topics on Events Planning, Marketing, Budget and Financing,
Fund-raising & Sponsorship, Suppliers, Pricing and Contracts as well as Handling
Emergencies. A definite must for all Events Practitioners.
What You Will Learn
Who Should Attend
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Professionals, Corporate
Executives, Events Managers, Department Executives and Assistants, Non-Profit
Organizations and anyone who wish to learn do-it-yourself graphics design and web
development. center and external field representatives), and account managers, as
well as professional fundraisers, and any business professional seeking to improve
sales skills and results.
MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
Schedule 2019: Mar 5-6 | Jul 16-17 | Nov 26-27
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
-Cherry Pie Barabad, Acctg Officer, Executive Decisions
“The speaker is very approachable and makes accounting easy.”
- Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
“The course is very helpful! Keep up the good work!”
- Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
“The lecturer was excellent!”
- Atty. Bridgida Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
“The Trainer was able to present the course in a very practical, down-to-earth manner.”
- Corazon J. Locsin, Ripple E-Business Int’l.
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Leadership & Management Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.