"Unlock Your Team's Potential with the Power of Your Words
to Build a Healthy Growth-Oriented Workplace Culture"
1. Transformational Leadership & the Power of Words
2. The Cost & Causes of Team Discord & Office Drama
3. Destructive Communication Habits
4. Leader's Role in Building Better Team Communication
5. Developing Leadership Communication Competency
6. Setting Up Your Team's Communication System & Safety zones
7. Enhancing Your Interpersonal Communication Skills
8. Motivating & Encouraring Your Team
9. Giving Clear Instructions and Guidelines
10. Listening & Fact-finding Techniques
11. Giving Feedback, Correcting Your Team without hurting their feelings
12. Online Ettiquette & Social Media Communications
13. Managing Team Collaboration with Digital Apps
14. Types of Public Speaking Scenarios for Leaders
15. Audience Profiing
16. The Art & Science of Connecting with Your Audience
17. Your Public Speaking Persona and Presentation Style
18. Presentation Blueprinting
19. Opening & Closing Your Talk
20. Powerpoint Presentation Skills Update
21. Technical Preparation & Dealing with Nerves
22. Formula for Audience Engagement
23. Managing Your Presentation Time
24. Dealing with Questions & Answers
25. The Takeaway
Most office issues, conflicts or problems are caused by miscommunication, especially if you
manage a Filipino workforce where emotions tend to rule and if uncorrected can
lead to low morale, low productivity and an unhealthy work environment. As a leader, you must
be able to give clear instructions and provide motivation using different channels of
communication wisely. This session will teach participants to develop their Leadership
Communication competency and learn to manage "empathy", "sympathy", and "productivity".
This session provides techniques and insights that will help executives, managers, supervisors
or team leaders build a positive, productive and growth oriented business relationship with
others. This 2-day seminar/workshop is a must if you want to become a better communicator
and a better leader in the Philippine setting.
What You Will Learn
- To set the mindset for growth and maturity using communication with safety zones
- To re-focus energy from "drama" to "results"—-a crucial lesson for Filipino Leaders
- To develop, strengthen and enhance your public speaking persona and delivery style
- To Influence people with authentic connectivity and relatability
- To learn and apply a proven system in designing and delivering content that is personal,
engaging, influencial and results driven consistently.
Who Should Attend:
Busness Executives, Department Heads, Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders,
Organization or Civic Leaders, Executive Assistants or any person in charge of
leading a team, group or community.
Signature Master Class
& PUBLIC SPEAKING
Schedule: April 10-11, 2019
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Business Maker Academy, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
SIGNATURE MASTER CLASS:
By Mark So